ORIGO 2000 Single Burner – Non-Pressurized Built-In Alcohol Stove w/Cutting Board
The compact Dometic ORIGO 2000 single-burner stove, fueled by denatured alcohol, provides an efficient and safe cooking solution where space is limited. It is easy to fit and has a low built-in height making it ideal for confined areas. With a detachable pan support and rounded corners it is easy to clean.
- Compact single burner stove, great for small spaces
- Efficiently fueled by denatured alcohol, making it very safe
- Designed to be neatly built into kitchen worktop
Alcohol cookers, fueled by denatured alcohol, are traditionally considered as the safest way to cook afloat. They work without pressure, are pleasantly quiet and take up little galley space. Our SB series cookers are ideal for confined spaces thanks to their low built-in height. Fitted flush with the surrounding worktop they give an elegant appearance. The detachable pan supports and rounded corners make for easy cleaning.
- Comes with a cutting board
- Simply pour denatured alcohol into Origo’s stainless-steel canister where fuel is absorbed and bound in a non-flammable wool material.
- Origo utilizes natural capillary action to draw alcohol from storage to surface, which means there is no dangerous pressure involved.
- Power: 7000 BTU s (approx.)
- Type of Fuel: Denatured alcohol
- Fuel = Capacity: 1 qt. 8 1/2 oz. (1.2 liters) per canister
- Average Cooking Capacity: 6-8 hours for 1 qt. of water per filling
- Boiling Time: 6-8 minutes for 1 qt. of water per burner
- Weight: 12lbs. 13 oz.
- Dimensions: 5.94″ x 15.56″ x 14.81″
- Dimensions For Cut-out: 13.56″ x 12.81″