Furuno DRS6AX 6kw Open array Pedestal and Cable
- 6kW Power Output
- Enhanced target detection, both short and long range
- Minimum detection range of just 20 m
- Fast Target Tracking™
- Bird Mode
- New pedestal unit, 20% lighter than previous DRS6A unit, updated low noise motor
- No PSU required, decreasing total costs
- Easy installation without the need to open pedestal unit
- New smart-connector cable
- Choice of 3.5’/4’/6′ Antenna Sold Seperately
- Compatible with NavNet TZtouch and NavNet TZtouch2 (not compatible with NavNet 3D or earlier NavNet models)
- The DRS6AX is a 24V system; a converter will be required for use with 12V power systems
Pushing the boundaries of what is possible with conventional Radar technology, DRS6A X-Class marks yet another leap forward for FURUNO. Improved in almost all aspects, DRS6A X-Class Radar features improved short range detection, as well as an impressive long range detection of up to 120 nautical miles.
The newly redesigned pedestal unit is 20% lighter than previous DRS6A model and features an updated motor for significantly lower noise levels. Combined with an updated smart-connector cable, installation and maintenance is simpler than ever before.
Fast Target Tracking™ function adopted from our commercial Radar FAR3000, is also available on the DRS6A X-Class. Target course and speed vectors are displayed instantly with the press of a button. Target vectors increase situational awareness and can increase overall safety on your vessel.
Requires Antenna Sold Seperately
|Antenna rotation speed||24/36/48 rpm range coupled or 24rpm fixed|
|Beam width||XN10A: 2.3d Horizontal 22d Vertical
XN12A: 1.9d Horizontal 22d Vertical
XN13A: 1.4d Horizontal 22d Vertical
|Range scales||0.0625 to 120 nm|
|Power supply||24vDC 4.0A|