D-SPLICER Kit w/4 Needles & 2mm-4mm(1/16″-5/32″) Line
D-SPLICER is a range of specialised rope splicing needles for sailors and riggers.
They are specifically designed for use with modern synthetic fibres and rope
constructions, in particular small line sizes where conventional fids/needles don’t work.
- “Pull-through” operation
- Unique double needle clamps the line making it easy to pull through
- Ideal for making “soft shackles”
- Ideal for pulling cover plaits into the core for making tapered sheets
- Sizes available for lines from 2mm (1/16″) diam. to 8mm (5/16″) diameter
- Machined alloy handle, with anchoring loop
- 4 interchangeable needles (2 sizes)
- Storage tube